Sunday, April 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Eta Kappa!

It has been twenty yeard since the Eta Kappa Chapter of Alpha Delta Pi was founded at Cal State San Bernardino. I am so glad to able to call myself a member of the first sorority EVER in history! During my college years, it was my <> sisters <> that got me through everything! I made so many amazing friends and have so many amazing memories! Last Saturday Eta Kappa had a great anniversary dinner at the Canyon Crest Country Club in Riverside. So many sisters came out to celebrate. There were appetizers and drinks, dinner and dancing. I even got to sing the blessing! Stephen didn't go, so I missed him, but it was fun to enjoy a girl's night out!!!

2 comments:

Renee and Ryan's Book said...

Happy Birthday to us, keeping the legacy alive!! It was an amazing girl's weekend!!

TLOdenbaugh said...

You are looking great, good job, counting points must be working good for you!! :0)

 

The Moore Family Blog © | Template By Rockaboo Designs © | 2012