Monday, June 2, 2008

Ensenada


We left on Friday afternoon for a 3 day cruise to Ensenada. We went for our friend Ron's 30th Birthday. There were 10 of us that went on the trip and we had a great time! On Friday we got all checked in, ate lunch at the buffet, and hit the deck for the Bon Voyage party. We had a drink and checked out the ship. We had the late seating for dinner so we wandered around and sat in one of the lounges until it was time to eat. The food was good as always! They even had Risotto, which I loved! I felt like I was eating at Hell's Kitchen! After dinner we were all pretty tired so we went to bed early.

On Saturday Stephen and I ordered room service for breakfast then I hit the gym. We all got ready and headed out to Ensenada around eleven. We found a nice little bar/restauarnt where our group enjoyed some beers and I enjoyed some delicious nachos! (I would much rather eat my points than drink them!). We walked around Ensenada and bargained for a few souvenirs. We headed back to the ship around four and had an afternoon snack. Saturday's dinner was formal so we all took some naps and got all dressed up! We all cleaned up pretty nice.










On Sunday we were at Sea all day so we got up early, had breakfast and got some good seats on the deck above the pool. It was freezing cold all morning, but we endured it and the sun came out around noon. We sat out in the sun all day!!! Most of us got pretty burnt. I didn't drink any water all day, so I got very sick. I think was dehydrated :( I was sick all night Sunday, and most of the day on Monday. On Sunday night, the girls turned in early and the boys went to see a lat night comedian and had cigars in the cigar lounge.

Overall it was a fun trip! Stephen and I have decided that we won't be going on the 3 day cruises anymore. They are fun, but we like visiting more exciting destinations! We have now traveled on 4 different cruise lines and there is a clear favorite! We have traveled on Norwegian, Carnival, Princess, and Royal Caribbean. Our favorite is Princess. We can't wait to cruise again next February. We will be cruising with Danny and Jennifer (and anyone else that wants to go) to Jamaica, the Cayman Islands, Cozumel, and the Bahamas!

1 comments:

Renee and Ryan's Book said...

It looks like you had a ton of fun on your trip! I think I might have to talk Ryan into us joining you in February! It would be a great way to celebrate his 29th birthday and to escape the winter for a week! Keep me updated with your future cruise plans! Miss ya!

 

The Moore Family Blog © | Template By Rockaboo Designs © | 2012