Saturday, June 21, 2008

Summer!

Well, Stephen and I have not been doing much the past week. I got off of work last Friday and we have spent our first week off together just relaxing. Stephen is still trying to complete the backyard which is a rough task considering the high temperatures. I went to Disneyland with Jennifer and have gotten some scrapbooking done. Next week are going camping in San Clemente for a couple days and I am going to Disneyland with my cousin Heather. The week after that we are going to head out to Lake Mead for 5 days!! We will be driving out on Sunday night with Stephen's mom, sister, brother, and brother in law. They will be staying with us until Tuesday. On Tuesday night Stephen's friends Neal and Jimmy will be driving out and staying through Thursday! That is a lot of sun! I hope it is not too hot!
On July 7th Stephen and I will leave for Hawaii where we will celebrate our anniversary (July 9th) for 11 days! We will visit the Big Island and Kauai. We never been to either of these islands, so we are very excited! Then we will probably make a few more lake trips before I return to work on August 11th. I LOVE summer!!!

1 comments:

Renee and Ryan's Book said...

Your summer sounds like it is going to be great!! Any way you can squeeze in a trip to DC??

 

The Moore Family Blog © | Template By Rockaboo Designs © | 2012