Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Sunday



What a great day we had with Family. It's hard to believe that the next time we see most of our extended family, we will be a family of 3. We started the day off with a delicious breakfast at our house. My parents, Stephen's parents, and Chirsty and Scott came over for eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes, and pancakes. I have found the best recipe for buttermilk pancakes that are so delicious. I have made them twice in the last 2 weeks.
After breakfast we picked my parents up and headed to my aunt's house. They did a nice casual meal. They made ham and turkey, but instead of all the traditional fixings we made ham and turkey sandwiches. Everything was delicious. The earthquake was also quite interesting. I was standing in between my dad and my cousin Holly. Both of them looked very puzzled when the ground started shaking because they thought their afternoon drinks were just catching up with them. I was laughing!!
After dinner we took my parents home and went to Stacey's for pie. We had pie and played Family Feud. It was so great to be able to spend the day with all of our family. I am so excited because every big holiday this year will be baby Seth's 1st.

0 comments:

 

The Moore Family Blog © | Template By Rockaboo Designs © | 2012