Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Farewell (for now)


This weekend was so much fun, yet so heart wrenching at the same time. I am so grateful that we had this whole weekend to spend with Renee before she moves to Maryland. The girls were able to enjoy a KARMA dinner on Friday night. Pizza, a movie, and my best friends,what more can a girl ask for? On Saturday we went to Boston's in Ontario and enjoyed dinner, drinks, and Guitar Hero!!! Sunday we went shopping one last time at H&M before Renee becomes a tourist. I am so glad that we were able to spend so much quality time together. One good thing about this move is I get to travel to DC to visit!!!

2 comments:

Renee and Ryan's Book said...

I had such an amazing weekend!! I can't believe I'm moving tomorrow!! I love you so much and can't wait for you to visit me!!!

Anonymous said...

I had such a fun weekend with everyone! The pictures turned out cute too..ill email them to you tonight. Now we need to plan aa weekend to go out and visit together.

 

The Moore Family Blog © | Template By Rockaboo Designs © | 2012