Friday, March 7, 2008

San Francisco


Last weekend I was given the opportunity to travel to San Francisco for FREE!!!! As many of you know, I am the Social/Risk Management Advisor for Alpha Delta Pi. It is so crazy that I was away from the sorority for years and now it is like I was never gone. Alpha Delta Pi really is a lifetime commitment. We were in meetings for the majority of the weekend, but the advisors were able to spend some time in the city on Friday night. We went down to Pier 39 and had dinner and did some light shopping. Next time, I am hoping to enjoy more of the city, not just the airport :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im glad you girls had such a good time! We should plan a girls trip to San Francisco..Ive always wanted to go! The picture you took is pretty

 

The Moore Family Blog © | Template By Rockaboo Designs © | 2012