Tuesday, August 26, 2008

2 down...178 to go!!!

So today was my second day with my new class. The first day is always so hectic, especially with all the nerves and anticipation leading up to it. I was very afraid that my new class would not be able to live up to my expectations. Last years class was so perfect! This years group is great too...a little hyperactive, but I am trying to whip them into shape. I have 21 students (I should only have 20) and of course for like the first time in history...every single student showed up on the first day! I think that all of the 3rd grade teachers agree that this year will be a long one! Only one hundred seventy eight days until summer! Hip Hip..Hooray!!!!

1 comments:

H.Sons said...

Man you live the life. Only working half the year. But I dont think I would have the patience for all those kids. Im glad I found your site. I had no clue stephen sold the car wash. I almost went in there the other day and asked for him. That would have been funny.. Where is his gas station. I love all your trips you go on. DO it now cause when you have kids, it all changes.

 

The Moore Family Blog © | Template By Rockaboo Designs © | 2012