Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Work updates

Nothing too exciting around our house these days. Stephen went to the lake this past weekend for their annual Guys Trip. I go back to work tomorrow and I am not to thrilled! I can't really complain because when it comes down to it, I only work half the year (180 days). I would much rather not work at all, but I think we all know that I would drive myself and Stephen crazy if that happend! I will have 3 days to get my room ready, sit in super fun meetings, lesson plan, etc. Then I will get to meet my new class next Monday the 25th. I am a bit nervous only because I had a wonderful class last year. I am afraid that I won't be so lucky this year.
Stephen is finishing his last week of ARCO school. He is having to drive back and forth to La Palma every day. Luckily he is taking his motorcycle to miss some of the traffic. When he finishes, he will have a few weeks off and then he takes over The week of September 16th. Thats all for now!

1 comments:

Renee and Ryan's Book said...

I know you'll have a good class, because if you don't, you'll whip them into shape! Yay for Stephen almost being done with school and going back into busines! Woo hoo!! Good luck to both of you!

 

The Moore Family Blog © | Template By Rockaboo Designs © | 2012