Monday, August 4, 2008

Guestbook and Other Happenings

Hey everyone, we added a guestbook to the bottom of our blog. Be sure to say hi before you leave, we love to know who is visiting!!!

Today Stephen started his training for Arco. He has to complete 2 weeks of in-store training, then he will have to complete one week of classroom training in La Palma. What a yucky drive he will have!!! Other than that he is working on getting the beer and wine permits changed over into his name. Escrow is expected to close on his gas station in September. His loans have all been approved so now we are just waiting.

As for me...I have to go back to work on Monday. I have a five day training on our new Math textbooks, then I have a couple days off and I go back to work for good on August 20th. Two months sure does fly by!!!

1 comments:

TheBookofReneeandRyan said...

Time sure flies when we're old!

 

The Moore Family Blog © | Template By Rockaboo Designs © | 2012