Thursday, October 2, 2008

Finally...30!!!!!

So, for those of you that have been following my weight loss journey...I am proud to say that I have FINALLY lost 30 pounds!!!! I have been bouncing back and forth between about 26 and 28 pounds since May. I maintained all summer with our trip to Hawaii and our cruise to Ensenada and all other kinds of fun stuff. About three weeks ago, I realized that if I am ever going to lose this weight I have to be completely dedicated. I have really buckled down on myself and it is working. My goal is to lose 50 pounds total by the time we go to the Caribbean in February...wish me luck!!!
Here I am at my heaviest (ugliest) weight.

At my birthday party (-7 pounds)


In the Caribbean (-13 pounds)



With Nay at the ADPi 20th Anniversary dinner (-19 pounds)

My fat face :(


My new skinnier face ;)









3 comments:

Renee and Ryan's Book said...

Congratulations Ali! You are looking fabulous (although I think you always look gorgeous!)! Time for a pedicure?

H.Sons said...

Okay, so how are you doing this. I need to loose double from what you need. What have you been doing?
YOu look great. Congrats

Holly said...

Congrats girl!!! You look great!!! You will totally hit your goal by February!

 

The Moore Family Blog © | Template By Rockaboo Designs © | 2012