Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snow, Snow Everywhere!

It usually happens about once a year: SNOW!!! Each year we seem to get a tiny amount of snow in Calimesa. Today at work it was snowing for hours, but nothing was sticking to the ground. Later this evening it started to snow at home and it was actually sticking!!! I love snow, I think it is so beautiful!!! Jennifer came over and we baked some cookies and had a fire. We enjoyed the snow from the comfort of my living room! Here are a few pictures of the snow at our house! Love it!!

1 comments:

Renee and Ryan's Book said...

That is so cool that it stuck! I am so jealous because we have had snow but it hasn't stuck! I'm sure I get over it next month when we get some real snow! I miss you! I can't wait to see you next week and to see all of the upgrades to your home!

 

The Moore Family Blog © | Template By Rockaboo Designs © | 2012