Monday, December 29, 2008

What a Wonderful Christmas Season

This years Christmas celebration was wonderful! We are so blessed to be able to spend quality time with our family and friends. We attended a couple of pre-christmas parties the weekend before Christmas and of course did the regular traveling all over creation on Christmas Eve and Christmas day trying to see everybody and exchange gifts. Stephen got a lot of video games for Christmas. I told him that people are trying to tell him something. He seems to get into too much trouble, so everybodt wants him to stay home!!! I got a new laptop, which I absolutely love!!! I am hoping to stay more on top of my blogging now that I don't have to share a computer with Stephen! I hope everyone else had a great Christmas!!

0 comments:

 

The Moore Family Blog © | Template By Rockaboo Designs © | 2012