Saturday, February 7, 2009

My Belated Birthdat Post


I am officially 26! I have been celebrating for quite a few days now! On Monday I took the day off work and Stephen, and Amber, and I went to Disneyland. My in-laws came down and spent the day with us also! We enjoyed a day of short lines and company. When we were tired of Disneyland, we met Jason for some delicious pre-birthday sushi! It was tasty as always.

On Tuesday (my actual birthday) I had to work, but my students surprised me with some beautiful handmade birthday cards...They were so cute! One students even hoped that I someone would buy me new shoes for my birthday. After work, Jennifer picked me up and we enjoyed some shopping until we met everyone for dinner. We had dinner at BJ's. It was fun and I got some really great gifts!!! Stephen bought me the third band that now completes my wedding band and engagement ring set. I tried to take a picture of my new sparkly ring, but I can't get a clear one. My twenty-fifth year was amazing and I am very excited to see what the next year will bring!

0 comments:

 

The Moore Family Blog © | Template By Rockaboo Designs © | 2012