Friday, October 16, 2009

14 weeks



* How far along?: 14 weeks 0 days.
* Total weight gain: -3
* How big is baby?: The size of a large navel orange
* Maternity clothes?: Bought my first pair of pants this week. HEAVEN!!!
* Stretch marks?: None yet, but I know they are coming.
* Sleep?: up at least once a night.
* Best moment this week?: Buying maternity pants.
* Movement?: None yet
* Food cravings?: For some reason I have been wanting cheeseburgers this week.
* Labor signs?: n/a
* Belly button in or out?: Still in.
*Sex? Finding out November 9th!!!
* What I miss: Raw fish.
* What I'm looking forward to: Cleaning out the guest bedroom this weekend so we can start thinking about turning it inot a nursery.
* Milestone: I am still just excited to have made it this far! What a blessing!

3 comments:

Renee and Ryan's Book said...

Love your belly pic!! I would still consider it a skinny arms pic since you haven't gained weight, it's just moving to your belly, making the rest of you skinny! And, do Japanese women eat sushi while pregnant?

Holly said...

Your lil belly looks great! A teeny teeny tiny bump! And that's awesome that you haven't gained any weight...by 14 weeks I think I had already gained 10 lbs! hahaha!! In regards to stretch marks, I used Burt's Bee's Belly Butter everyday and didn't get a single stretch mark. Not sure if it was because of the belly butter but I like to think that it was :) Hope you are feeling well!!

The Johnson Family 5 said...

Lookin' good mama!! This is the fun trimester because you will really start to show and maybe feel the baby move!! Awwww..the BEST! I am looking forward to hearing if you are having a boy or girl!

 

The Moore Family Blog © | Template By Rockaboo Designs © | 2012