Friday, October 9, 2009

2nd Trimester

* How far along?: 13 weeks 0 days
* Total weight gain/loss: -2
* How big is baby?: the size of a large peach.
* Maternity clothes?: None yet, but my pants are all getting pretty tight!
* Stretch marks?: None yet.
* Sleep: I have been getting up once every night
* Best moment this week?: Hearing the heartbeat!
* Food cravings?: Macaroni and Cheese and Peanut Butter and Jelly.
* Sex? Find out November 24th!
* What I miss: Sushi.
* What I'm looking forward to: cleaning out the guest bedroom and shopping for nursery furniture!
* Milestones: Making to the 2nd trimester!!!

Hopefully next week when I update I will have some sort of belly to post! As of now, I don't really look that different.

0 comments:

 

The Moore Family Blog © | Template By Rockaboo Designs © | 2012