Saturday, October 24, 2009

15 weeks


* How far along?: 15 weeks 1 day.
* Total weight gain: -1
* How big is baby?: The size of an avocado.
* Maternity clothes?: Bought a couple more pairs of jeans this week and couple sweaters.
* Stretch marks?: None yet, but I know they are coming.
* Sleep?: up at least once a night.
* Best moment this week?: Having my belly actually look like a baby belly, not just a food baby.
* Movement?: None yet
* Food cravings?: No real cravings, but I have been trying to eat more smaller meals this week to help with my headaches.
* Labor signs?: n/a
* Belly button in or out?: Still in.
*Sex? Finding out November 9th!!!<--- can't wait!!!
* What I miss: I really wanted to sit in the Jacuzzi this week, but it was too hot.
* What I'm looking forward to: Finding out the sex of the baby so we can start painting and decorating!!
* Milestone: I only had one headache this week. I know that is kind of a lame milestone, but I have been miserable for the past couple weeks. It was nice to not have so many this week.

0 comments:

 

The Moore Family Blog © | Template By Rockaboo Designs © | 2012