Sunday, November 1, 2009

16 weeks


* How far along?: 16 weeks 2 days.
* Total weight gain: +3 pounds (woof..I haven't gained any at all and it all snuck up on me this week at the doctors)
* How big is baby?: The size of a turnip.
* Maternity clothes?: Just my maternity pants, I am still wearing mostly regular shirts
* Stretch marks?: None yet. I am making sure I lotion my belly every day!
* Sleep?: I have not been able to sleep well at all this week.
* Best moment this week?: We got to hear the heartbeat again this week. Still strong at almost 160 beats per minute
* Movement?: None yet
* Food cravings?: No real cravings, but I have been really trying to stay away from the Halloween candy this week.
* Labor signs?: n/a
* Belly button in or out?: Still in, but I have noticed it is not as deep as it used to be.
*Sex? Finding out November 9th!!!<--- can't wait!!!
* What I miss:this week it has been SLEEP!
* What I'm looking forward to: Finding out the sex of the baby so we can start painting and decorating!!
* Milestone: surviving this week with a cold feels like a huge milestone.

0 comments:

 

The Moore Family Blog © | Template By Rockaboo Designs © | 2012