Sunday, November 29, 2009

20 weeks


* How far along?: 20 weeks
* Total weight gain: +8 pounds
* How big is baby?: The size of a large mango. 3/4 pound
* Maternity clothes?: All of my pants and more and more shirts
* Stretch marks?: None yet. I am making sure I lotion my belly every day!
* Sleep?: Normal for now
* Best moment this week?: Being able to feel the baby move regularly.
* Movement?: Every day, mostly in the evenings
* Food cravings?: None really.
* Labor signs?: n/a
* Belly button in or out?: Still in, but I have noticed it is not as deep as it used to be.
*Sex? It's a BOY!!!!
* What I miss:nothing really, I am just ready for fun things to start happening.
* What I'm looking forward to: Ordering bedding for the nursery this week!
* Milestone: making it half way through my pregnancy...time is really starting to fly!!

1 comments:

Renee and Ryan's Book said...

Mango makes me think about Saturday Night Live. Happy it's progressing so smoothly!

 

The Moore Family Blog © | Template By Rockaboo Designs © | 2012