Friday, December 11, 2009

22 weeks


* How far along?: 22 weeks 0 days
* Total weight gain: +9 pounds
* How big is baby?: Over a pound now
* Maternity clothes?: All of my pants and I finally bought some shirts this last week. I seem to look more pregnant with my new shirts on, at least that's what people tell me.
* Stretch marks?: None yet. I am making sure I lotion my belly every day!
* Sleep?: Normal for now, but no matter how early I go to bed, I am still tired in the morning.
* Best moment this week?: We had an ultrasound this week and got to see our little guy moving around and sucking his thumb!
* Movement?: Every day, I feel him a few times every hour.
* Food cravings?: Cereal with ice cold milk! I could eat it for every meal, and I have been lately.
* Labor signs?: n/a
* Belly button in or out?: Still in, but I have noticed it is not as deep as it used to be.
*Sex? It's a BOY!!!!
* What I miss:nothing really, I am just ready for fun things to start happening.
* What I'm looking forward to: Getting Stephen to paint the nursery!
* Milestone: continuing to grow a healthy little boy!!

0 comments:

 

The Moore Family Blog © | Template By Rockaboo Designs © | 2012