Thursday, December 17, 2009

Has anyone seen my motivation?

I don't know what it is this year, but I am not motivated at all!!! Christmas is one week away and I just bought my first gifts today. I love the holidays and it's not that I am not looking forward to them, I just don't want to go out and deal with people. By the time I get off work I am perfectly content sitting on the couch and doing nothing for the rest of the night.
I need to find my motivation soon! I have 2 weeks off of work and I need to get everything ready for Christmas and hopefully do some painting and other work in the nursery. If you find my motivation will you please let me know!!
Thanks <3

1 comments:

Renee and Ryan's Book said...

I think your motivation is in your belly, eating all of your energy!

 

The Moore Family Blog © | Template By Rockaboo Designs © | 2012