Monday, March 1, 2010

32 weeks (a week late)


* How far along?: 32 weeks.
* Total weight gain: +20
* How big is baby?: 4 pounds pounds and 19 inches long
* Maternity clothes?: Everything. I also enjoy sweat pants and pajamas after work.
* Stretch marks?: Unfortunately yes. A group of them under my belly button. At least for now, I can't see them unless I am looking in the mirror.
* Sleep?: Less and less. If I can get comfortable, I sleep really well, but I have been getting up at least 3 times per night.
* Best moment this week?:Having the week off of work to relax and get the nursery ready. We also took our maternity pictures.
* Movement?: All the time now. He is quite the night owl and likes to jump around when I am trying to sleep. He also dances around when I am hungry. He doesn't like to move when people want to feel him though.
* Food cravings?: I have developed a serious sweet tooth (cookies, candy, cake, ice cream, etc.) Shhhhh! Don't tell my doctor.
* Labor signs?: Just a few Braxton Hicks (except for last Saturday).
* Belly button in or out?: Still in, but I am not sure how long that will last.
*Sex? It's a Boy!!! ***Seth Allen***
* What I miss: Sitting down comfortably and getting a good nights sleep.
* What I'm looking forward to: Finishing the nursery. We just need to add a few finishing touches.
* Milestone: Every week seems like a milestone.

0 comments:

 

The Moore Family Blog © | Template By Rockaboo Designs © | 2012