Tuesday, March 23, 2010

36 weeks


* How far along?: 36 weeks 4 days.* Total weight gain: +27

* How big is baby?: Around 6-6.5 pounds(approximately the size of a watermelon...yikes!).

* Maternity clothes?: Everything. Even some of my maternity jeans are starting to dig into my belly so I have started wearing more dresses.

* Stretch marks?: Unfortunately yes. A group of them under my belly button. I am starting to see them spread around the sides of my belly button too. Oh well, I guess that's what I have to do to make room for little one.

* Sleep?: Less and less. If I can get comfortable, I sleep really well, but I have been getting up at least 3 times per night. My feet fall asleep if I lay on my back and my hips hurt if I lay on my sides

* Best moment this week?:Being off work. I am feeling much better being off my feet.

* Movement?: All the time now. He is quite the night owl and likes to jump around when I am trying to sleep. He also dances around when I am hungry. He doesn't like to move when people want to feel him though.

* Food cravings?: Still cereal with ice cold milk and the occassional sweet tooth.

* Labor signs?: Just braxton hicks. About 4 an hour.

* Belly button in or out?: Still in, but it is really starting to look funny. I am starting to think it is not going to pop out.
*Sex? It's a Boy!!! ***Seth Allen***

* What I miss: Sleep and wearing high heels.

* What I'm looking forward to: Meeting my sweet baby boy.
* Milestone: Every week seems like a milestone.

0 comments:

 

The Moore Family Blog © | Template By Rockaboo Designs © | 2012