Monday, March 15, 2010

Maternity Leave

It's official, as of today, I am on maternity leave. I was planning on working until 37 weeks, but my feet and lower legs were starting to swell pretty bad. My doctor said my blood pressure and the baby's heartbeat were good, but he didn't want to risk anything. Being on my feet for over six hours a day was just too much.
Today was my first day off and the swelling is already much better. I haven't done a whole lot. I did some laundry and went to lunch with Stephen. Other than that I have been sitting with my feet up relaxing. It has been a great day. Now I just need to keep my mind occupied so I don't just sit around and worry when Seth will decide to make his big appearance.

0 comments:

 

The Moore Family Blog © | Template By Rockaboo Designs © | 2012