Wednesday, September 29, 2010

L.A. County Fair

Ok, I know I am way behind in my blogging. I promise I will try to get caught up this week. Let's start with Seth's very first trip to the LA County Fair. We were a little nervous to take Seth because we were going in the evening and he can be a real bear when he gets tired. He shocked us all and was a perfect angel all night. He loved riding in his stroller and seeing all the fair had to offer.
We went with Newlyweds: Renee and Ryan, Amber, Jason, Josh, Edith, and their kids. Of course Ryan had to stop at every food stand and sample what each one had to offer.


Of course, no trip to the fair would be complete without the boys betting on the pig races.
We got to eat LOTS of food, ride a few rides, and play some carnival games. We even got to see a baby calf being born. Poor Seth was so tired by the end of the night. I can't believe how great he did. He was passed out as soon as he was in his carseat. (So was Stephen).
It was so nice to enjoy the fair with such great friends. I can't wait until next year!

 

The Moore Family Blog © | Template By Rockaboo Designs © | 2012