Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch at Last!

So, I am quite pick when it comes to visiting the pumpkin patch.  I will only go when the weather is cool.  I do not like visiting in shorts and a tank top.  Some years we never make it because of these requirements.

I was so excited that the weather was cooling down so we could go.  Well, that excitement got me nowhere.  Last week it was in the 60’s all week and of course it poured rain the whole week.  I waited and waited for the sun to break through for just a little bit, but it never happened.

  Finally today after Seth’s check-up at the doctor’s we made it.  There were lots of kids there on field trips, but that’s ok.  Seth will never remember  his first trip, it was more for me than for him.DSC_0200DSC_0214

DSC_0222

Seth was feeling a bit under the weather because of his shots, so  we kept our visit short and sweet.  I was able to snap a few photos and buy a couple pumpkins so I can make pumpkin pie.  Overall the trip was a success.

1 comments:

Renee and Ryan's Book said...

I loooove his pumpkin beanie! So cute!! Even though he won't remember, it will surely make a great scrapbook page!

 

The Moore Family Blog © | Template By Rockaboo Designs © | 2012