Monday, October 25, 2010

Seth’s first trip to Glamis

This weekend, Seth got to experience Glamis for the very first time.  I must admit, I was a bit apprehensive about taking my 6 month old into the icky, sandy abyss that is Glamis, but he seemed to enjoy himself and it wasn’t as hard to keep him happy as I thought it would be.

IMG_0001

It was definitely loud, but Seth managed to sleep all night both nights and take a couple decent naps.  He wanted to play in the sand, but I was a stickler and wouldn’t let him.  Who knows what he might find. 

IMG_0008

The trip was a bust for most of the guys.  Josh’s rail was broken and didn’t get fixed until Sunday, and Stephen’s dirtbike broke about 10 minutes into his first ride. 

IMG_0018

Even if there wasn’t a whole lot of riding, we still had a great time camping!

0 comments:

 

The Moore Family Blog © | Template By Rockaboo Designs © | 2012