Friday, February 18, 2011

Take a Walk on the Wild Side

We were so excited this year for Christmas, my parents got us season passes to the San Diego Zoo and Wild Animal Park.  I had never been to the Wild Animal Park and I was so excited to share my first visit with my two favorite guys.

DSC_1002

Seth loved walking around and checking out all of the animals.  We took the Tour of Africa tram and walked around for a couple hours before it started raining on us.DSC_1003

DSC_1022

DSC_1033

We decided that since we can come back as much as we want for the rest of the year, it wasn’t worth getting on rained on.  We headed home and are looking forward to going back soon!

DSC_1044

1 comments:

Renee and Ryan's Book said...

We love, love, love the Wild Animal Park! You'll make such great memories there and Seth is going to quickly be on his way to becoming a little animal expert!

 

The Moore Family Blog © | Template By Rockaboo Designs © | 2012