Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Thank you Mr. Washington and Mr. Lincoln

One of the joys of working in public education is the vacation time. Many school districts in our area had a four day weekend or even two short weeks, but in Beaumont, we have "President's Week". That's right, you heard correctly, we have an entire week off of school. I have been enjoying my days relaxing, organizing the nursery, and catching up with friends. I still have a few days left, and I am looking forward to getting more much needed rest.

1 comments:

Renee and Ryan's Book said...

Happy President's Week! That's pretty awesome! Your district sounds like it has a more European schedule. My niece and nephews are off this week in Detroit too! Enjoy your week!

 

The Moore Family Blog © | Template By Rockaboo Designs © | 2012